* Unset executable bit from XML and images
I'm not an expert, but those XMLs do not look like any kind of
normally executable scripts. And even if they were -- XML syntax does
not allow shebangs, as far as standard is concerned.
* Drop unused global var WINEASIO_PREFIX
It was mis-formatted anyway. Looks like a
copy-paste from wineasio which is broken in the
exact same way.
 638ce56a7f/gui/settings.py (L41)
* Unset executable bit
Unset executable bit from all python sources upon installation
Building with Qt 5.15 failed with the following error:
../widgets/pixmapdial.cpp:231:26: error: aggregate ‘QPainterPath ballPath’ has incomplete type and cannot be defined
231 | QPainterPath ballPath;
../widgets/pixmapdial.cpp:278:26: error: aggregate ‘QPainterPath ballPath’ has incomplete type and cannot be defined
278 | QPainterPath ballPath;
Signed-off-by: Alex Tsitsimpis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This modifies the ALSA input device list to use the output of `arecord -l` instead of `aplay -l`.
With this, audio devices that are input-only are correctly shown in the capture list, and non-input devices are also hidden.
- Fix 'Export HW port' tray option not working and incorrect state
- Disable 'Export HW port' when ports are already exported and notify it
with the button text
- Do not start A2JMIDI after exporting ports
- Stop A2JMIDI before stopping JACK
- Add option to start a2j when JACK starts
- Add option to always export ports when a2j starts
- Remove now unused a2j options menu
- Remove unneeded HW export yes/no dialog and automatically (re)start a2j after exporting