- .TH JACK_LOAD "1" "!DATE!" "!VERSION!"
- .SH NAME
- jack_load \- JACK toolkit client for loading in-process clients
- .SH SYNOPSIS
- \fBjack_load\fR [ \fI-i\fR initstring ] [ \fI-s\fR servername ] [\fI-w\fR ] client-name so-name [ initstring ]
- .SH DESCRIPTION
- \fBjack_load\fR is a JACK toolkit client. It loads the specified plugin and creates an in-process client.
- .SH ARGUMENTS
- The client-name must be a currently unused client name.
- The so-name is the name of file that client code is stored in (typically, \fIclientname.so\fR)
- .SH OPTIONS
- \fB-i\fR, \fB--init\fR init-string
- initialization string passed to the in-process client. Note that this can also be specified as the last argument on the command line.
- \fB-s\fR, \fB--server\fR servername
- Name of JACK server to connect to
- \fB-w\fR, \fB--wait\fR
- Wait for a signal (eg. from Ctrl-c) and then unload the client.
- .SH AUTHOR
- Jeremy Hall